Doors open at 7.30pm.
What’s on this evening?
- Project evening bring along your own project and tools to work on.
- There’ll be some electronic kits you can obtain and build in return for a donation to the club – we’ve got eight sets of tools, soldering irons and components too.
- Alternatively, the Raspberry Pis and Arduinos will be out for folk to make some electronic circuits and control them with simple programming code (we’ve got introductory worksheets, components and sensors for this that have never done any of this before and want to get started).
- Time for some short five-minute show-and-tells.
- Bring your own project/tools along and work on it, show it to others, etc.
Members £1.50, non-members £3.00.
Includes free tea and coffee (self-service).
Extras available on the night
Food: 50p / helping
Techno-Raffle: £1 / ticket